About the job
- Oversee all internal and external communications for the company to ensure its branding message is consistent and engaging.
- Provide direct support to the head of Marketing, such as preparing detailed media reports, press releases, and marketing materials.
- Handle all aspects of the event from planning to on-site execution
- Draft press release, Q&As, lines-to-take, speeches, presentations and other communications documents, including spokespersons profile, etc.
- Manage media enquiries and media interviews; establish relations and maintain regular communications with media; proactively pitch for media coverage.
- Monitor company news, peers' news and the industry related news from regional and international media outlets to keep management updates on industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Good written and verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Positive on Crypto
What we offer
- Live beyond limits
- Be a part of the future of finance technology and no.1 in the industry
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging work environment
- Rooms for our colleagues to excel in and grow beyond their role
- Highly Competitive Packages including basic salaries, discretionary bonus, and other benefits e.g. Fitness facilities, Performance bonus, Referral bonus
Interested please send your cover letter, resume and reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org