No Professional or Investment Advice. Our Site and Platform are not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the Site or Platform should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security or crypto asset by the Company. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation. You should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
- Never use a Cryptocurrency Wallet Address that does not belong to you when purchasing Cryptocurrency. You must always use your own Cryptocurrency Wallet Address.
- Do not use our ATMs for any transactions related to fraud or illegal activities.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any loss should you fall victim to fraud.
- By using our ATMs, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of our ATMs.
- You agree to pay all the trading fees as set out in fee section. Changes to the Fee Schedule are effective as of the effective date indicated in the posting of the revised Fee Schedule to the services and shall apply to any trades that take place following the effective date of such revised Fee Schedule.
- All users must be over the age of 18 in order to use our platform services. Furthermore, users must:
(a) Not previously been suspended or removed from using our services;
(b) Have full power and authority to enter into this engagement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- The following documents are required for account verification:
(a) ID card and/or Passport
(b) Address proof within 3 months (utility bills or bank statement)
(c) A selfie with your handwriting on paper (Please use a paper to write down "CoinUnited.io" and account opening's date, hold it and take the selfie)
* The Company reserves the right to request customers to provide further additional documents on a case by case basis.
* All users must complete the account verification process for any withdrawals.
- The Company’s services refer to various services provided to you by us that are based on internet and/or blockchain technologies and offered via our websites, mobile applications, clients and other forms (including new ones enabled by future technological development).
- You must not engage in any illegal activities, lie, or otherwise do anything that would cause damage to our services or systems.
- It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the trades you complete via the services, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that the Company is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your trades or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any trades.
- We may restrict trade or impose any control on trades without any prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall take all risks incurred in trading between the digital currency and fiat currency. We are not responsible for any loss incurred in trading. You may lose all your money through trading in the platform.
- We may not be able to provide the liquidity of the exchange. You bear all the loss from using our services.
- CoinUnited.io does not provide services to clients of the United States of America, Russia, and China.
- You may not register a CoinUnited.io account or use our service if you are a citizen / resident of any jurisdiction in which
(a) The Company is not authorized to provide the services
(b) where your use of the services would be illegal or otherwise violate any applicable law of such jurisdiction.
You hereby represent and warrant that you are not a citizen / resident of any Restricted Jurisdiction and that you will not register a CoinUnited.io account or use our services even if our methods to prevent you from registering an account or using the services are not effective or can be bypassed. We reserve the right to return funds, freeze or close account as necessary and restrict access to our services from any Restricted Jurisdiction.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company (and each of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising out or relating to:
a) Your use of, or conduct in connection with, our services;
b) any feedback you provide;
c) your violation of these Terms; or
d) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding (at our expense) and determine whether we wish to settle it.
- All prices reflect the exchange rates applicable to the purchase or sale of Digital Assets. All Digital Asset sales and purchases by Company are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to discontinue the sale and purchase of Digital Assets without notice.
- In the event of an error, whether via our services, in any transaction, in processing of any transaction, or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your transaction accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the transaction.
- All sales and purchases of Digital Assets by Company via the services are final. We do not accept any returns or provide refunds for your purchase of Digital Assets from us.
- We may cancel Trading Orders in the following circumstances:
- Orders placed by client who, in our sole discretion, have engaged in abusive use of the platform, for example, Market Manipulation in a manner which unreasonably burdens the platform.
- Orders which under the circumstances involve an obvious error with respect to price, quantity, or other parameters- a ‘clearly erroneous transaction'.
- If required by any applicable law or regulation, including specifically where CoinUnited is required to suspend or terminate a client’s CoinUnited account.
- If required for technical reasons.
- If technical reasons prevent or degrade clients’ ability to place or cancel Orders, or prevent or degrade access to the platform, then we may, in its discretion, take one or more of the following actions;
- Temporarily disable depositing or withdrawing Assets.
- Cancel Open Orders.
- Disable the ability to place new Orders (Cancel-Only Mode).
- Disable login.
- Disable access to the platform.
- You acknowledge that you may not be possible in all circumstances to cancel or modify an order, even before the order is matched or executed. We accept no responsibility for ensuring that an order is modified or canceled and you understand and agree that, if the order cannot be canceled or modified, you are bound by any execution of the original order. You further acknowledge that attempts to modify or cancel and replace an order may result in over-execution or the execution of duplicate orders, and you shall be responsible for all such executions.
- Bonus will not be credited to the referrer if the referee joined the marketing campaign.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the terms of campaign / bonus / reward plan. In case of any dispute, we reserves the right for final decision.
- If the customer has abused, attempted to abuse, or used other methods to abuse the campaign / bonus / reward plan etc, Company has the right to freeze or close account without any prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- As the terms of service make clear, manipulative behavior is not tolerated on CoinUnited.io. Any attempts to do so may result in account termination at CoinUnited.io's sole discretion.
- Except for any Indemnified Parties, a person who is not a party to this Agreement may not enforce any of these terms and conditions. Notwithstanding any term of this Agreement, the consent of any third party is not required to vary, release or compromise any liability, or terminate any of these Terms.
- In case of discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version in respect of all or any part of the contents on the website, the English version shall prevail.
NFT Terms and conditions:
- You can purchase the NFT(s) in CoinUnited.io wallet’s NFT Marketplace. Once the transaction is successful, we will transfer the NFT(s) to your CoinUnited.io wallet.
- All NFT(s) selling in the NFT Marketplace from CoinUnited.io are owned by us, or other collectors, and not directly from the creators. Therefore, there is no physical item provided even if there are any physical items specified in the NFT itself. All transactions are limited to the digital version of the NFT(s) only, unless otherwise specified.
- By purchasing/selling NFT(s) in the NFT Marketplace, you agree to pay all applicable fees, including but not limited to gas and/or transaction fees, and you authorize CoinUnited.io to automatically deduct fees directly from your account.
- If you wish to purchase/sell NFT(s), you will need to register for an account on the Service. By creating an account, you agree to
(a) Provide accurate, current and complete account information about yourself;
(b) Maintain and promptly update from time to time as necessary your account information;
(c) Maintain the security of your password and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account and the information you provide to us;
(d) Immediately notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Service, or your account. We will block multiple accounts of the same user
Also, you agree that you will not:
● Create another account if we’ve disabled one you had unless you have our permission;
● Purchase, sell, rent or lease access to your account or username unless you have our written permission first;
● Share your account password with anyone;or
● Log in or try to log in to access the Service through unauthorized third-party applications or clients
- After the NFT is purchased, in case of unforeseen reasons, including but not limited to, same items being purchased by two buyers due to system failure or other unexpected issues. We reserve the right to reverse the transaction within 60 business days.
- Once you listed the NFT(s) in the NFT Marketplace, you can only amend and/or cancel the listing upon our approval. If a buyer purchases your NFT(s) prior to the successful amendment and/or cancellation, then the transaction will still proceed and you would be required to honour the transaction.
- We may suspend, cancel or discontinue your selling NFT(s) in the NFT Marketplace as our sole discretion without liability and without the need to provide any reason.
- We may require you to provide additional information and documents at the request of any competent authority or in case of application of any applicable law or regulation, including laws related to anti-laundering (legalization) of incomes obtained by criminal means, or for counteracting financing of terrorism. We may also require you to provide additional information and documents in cases where it has reasons to believe that:
(a) Your account is being used for money laundering or for any other illegal activity;
(b) You have concealed or reported false identification information and other details; or
(c) Transactions effected via your account were affected in breach of these Terms
In such cases, CoinUnited.io in its sole discretion, may suspend or cancel your transactions until such additional information and documents are reviewed by us and accepted as satisfying the requirements of applicable law. If you do not provide complete and accurate information and documents in response to such a request, we may refuse to provide the Services to you.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss and we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable to you for, any use of crypto assets, including but not limited to any losses, damages or claims arising from:
(a) User error such as forgotten passwords, incorrectly constructed transactions, or mistyped addresses;
(b) Server failure or data loss;
(c) Corrupted wallet files;
(d) Unauthorized access to applications;
(e) Any unauthorized third-party activities, including without limitation the use of viruses, phishing, brute-forcing or other means of attack against the service of crypto assets.
- You bear full responsibility for verifying the identity, legitimacy, and authenticity of assets you purchase on NFT Marketplace. Notwithstanding indicators and messages that suggest verification, we make no claims about the identity, legitimacy, value, or authenticity of assets.
- You agree that we have the right to immediately suspend your account, pause or cancel you’re access to the Services, reverse any transactions (to the extent technically possible) or close your account if we suspect, in our sole discretion, that:
(a) Your account is being used for money laundering or any illegal activity;
(b) You have concealed or provided false identification information or other details;
(c) You have engaged in fraudulent activity; or
(d) You have engaged in transactions in violation of these Terms and Conditions
- You understand and agree that your access and use of the Company’s NFT Marketplace is subject to certain risks including without limitation:
(a) Price and liquidity of blockchain assets, including the NFT(s), are extremely volatile and may be subject to fluctuations;
(b) Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the NFT(s);
(c) Legislative and regulatory changes or actions may adversely affect the use, transfer, and value of the NFT(s);
(d) Transactions involving NFT(s) may be irreversible, and losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable;
(e) The value of NFT(s) may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency or digital assets for NFT(s), and therefore the value of NFT(s) is subject to the potential for permanent or total loss of value should the market for NFT(s) disappear;
(f) NFT(s) are subject to the risk of fraud, counterfeiting, cyber attacks and other technological difficulties which may prevent access to or use of your NFT(s);and
(g) Withdrawal of NFT(s) to a decentralised crypto asset wallet is at your own risk, and the transfer for any NFT to an incorrect digital asset wallet address will result in the irreversible loss of such NFT.
- You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, non transferable, non sublicensable, and personal license to access and use the Service and Content; provided, however, that such license is subject to these Terms and does not include any right to:
(a) Sell, resell or use commercially the Service or Content;
(b) Distribute, publicly perform or publicly display any Content;
(c) Modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the Service or Content, or any portion thereof;
(d) Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
(e) Download (other than page caching) any portion of the Service or Content, except as expressly permitted by us;
(f) Use the Service or Content other than for their intended purposes
- If any provision of these NFT terms or any future changes are unacceptable to you, do not use or do not continue to use the NFT Marketplace. Your continued use of the NFT Marketplace following the posting of any notice of any change to these terms of services shall constitute your acceptance and agreement to such change.
- The NFT Marketplace is considered part of the Company’s Service as defined in the Company’s terms and conditions. Therefore, the terms and conditions also apply in the NFT Marketplace.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your right to access or use the Service at any time and for any or no reason, and you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event and that you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts that you have already paid to us, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may change, amend and/or discontinue the NFT Marketplace or these NFT terms at any time at our sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to you. In case of any dispute, we reserve the right for final decision.