By using CoinUnited.io (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) services, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the below terms and conditions.
- Never use a Cryptocurrency Wallet Address that does not belong to you when purchasing Cryptocurrency. You must always use your own Cryptocurrency Wallet Address.
- Do not use our ATMs for any transactions related to fraud or illegal activities.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any loss should you fall victim to fraud.
- By using our ATMs, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of our ATMs.
- You agree to pay all the trading fees as set out in fee section. Changes to the Fee Schedule are effective as of the effective date indicated in the posting of the revised Fee Schedule to the services and shall apply to any trades that take place following the effective date of such revised Fee Schedule.
- All users must be over the age of 18 in order to use our platform services. Furthermore, users must:
(a) Not previously been suspended or removed from using our services;
(b) Have full power and authority to enter into this engagement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- The following documents are required for registration:
(a) ID card / Passport
(b) Address proof within 3 months (utility bills or bank statement)
(c) A selfie with your handwriting on paper
* The Company reserves the right to request customers to provide further additional identification documents on a case by case basis.
- The Company’s services refer to various services provided to you by us that are based on internet and/or blockchain technologies and offered via our websites, mobile applications, clients and other forms (including new ones enabled by future technological development).
- You must not engage in any illegal activities, lie, or otherwise do anything that would cause damage to our services or systems.
- It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the trades you complete via the services, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that the Company is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your trades or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any trades.
- We may restrict trade or impose any control on trades without any prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall take all risks incurred in trading between the digital currency and fiat currency. We are not responsible for any loss incurred in trading. You may lose all your money through trading in the platform.
- We may not be able to provide the liquidity of the exchange. You bear all the loss from using our services.
- You may not register a CoinUnited.io account or use our service if you are a citizen / resident of any jurisdiction in which
(a) The Company is not authorized to provide the services
(b) where your use of the services would be illegal or otherwise violate any applicable law of such jurisdiction.
You hereby represent and warrant that you are not a citizen / resident of any Restricted Jurisdiction and that you will not register a CoinUnited.io account or use our services even if our methods to prevent you from registering an account or using the services are not effective or can be bypassed. We reserve the right to return funds, freeze or close account as necessary and restrict access to our services from any Restricted Jurisdiction.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company (and each of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising out or relating to:
a) Your use of, or conduct in connection with, our services;
b) any feedback you provide;
c) your violation of these Terms; or
d) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding (at our expense) and determine whether we wish to settle it.
- All prices reflect the exchange rates applicable to the purchase or sale of Digital Assets. All Digital Asset sales and purchases by Company are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to discontinue the sale and purchase of Digital Assets without notice.
- In the event of an error, whether via our services, in a purchase order confirmation, in processing your purchase, or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your purchase transaction accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the purchase and refund any amount received.
- All sales and purchases of Digital Assets by Company via the services are final. We do not accept any returns or provide refunds for your purchase of Digital Assets from us.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the terms of campaign / bonus / reward plan. In case of any dispute, we reserves the right for final decision.
- If the customer has abused, attempted to abuse, or used other methods to abuse the campaign / bonus / reward plan etc, Company has the right to freeze or close account without any prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (“HKIAC”) under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted, as modified by the HKIAC Procedures for the Administration of Arbitration under the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules. The law of this arbitration clause shall be Hong Kong law. The place of arbitration shall Hong Kong. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
- A person who is not a party to these terms shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, Cap.623 of the Laws of Hong Kong to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any terms of these terms.
- In case of discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version in respect of all or any part of the contents on the website, the English version shall prevail.